Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spain.


So my procrastinating in posting pictures, mostly due to my procrastination in editing them, has started to rival the senioritis that is starting to come about during junior year.
uhoh.

Last weekend was the elite training camp at Fraysse's, and I'm going to have to give DD and Chris Stern credit for being some of the best photographers I've ever met ... and Chris for melting some excellent ice cream. Great idea.
However, the two of them, and Andy, also had the best smelling room out of all 17 guys up there. So props.

היי בני!

Finally, there is something wrong with a junior in high school who can't spell the word "Kinnelon" when he has to write the location of the testing center for the SAT.

On that note ... Spain (there is one picture missing, I'll upload it next time i post):



























































































































































No comments: