Friday, June 29, 2007

A LOT of Updating.


=]

Anyways .... So wow, I have to start from the weekend of my lovely crash. Or right after that. So basically, the last week of school (aka finals), I got a rediculous amount of comments about my missing skin and the new work of art of my upper left arm (a multi-colored bruise that took up most of the surface area of my arm). It was fun.
The Sunday after finals ended I headed down to Kutztown University for the regional training camp ... AMAZING week. We kind of had a little clique thing going - me, Sinead, Storm, JAYMAY, Ricky, Zane, Chris, and sometimes another guy named Chris. And of course, WATTAGE KID. Who we never associated with. The week was way too crazy to recap, but a few special memories ...
"Who here knows how to give a personal massage? NO NOT THAT KIND. Let me teach you guys how to give yourselves a massage and then you can all go to your happy places." (<
"Happy birthday to you ..."
"No, it's not her birthday"
"Lesbian anniversary to you ..."

"Storm ... 11 o'clock .... checking you out."
"Where? I don't see anyone."
"Wait .... 11 ... No, 1 o'clock ... 2. 1."

There were a few more than involved Ricky and Zane and were hilarious ... But I don't remember them.

And never, ever, ever ride a set of carbon deep dishes with regular brake pads. No one will like you. I believe that Zane walked away from the camp having learned the lesson of why sprinting next to an unshaved cat 5 is a horrible idea.

Anways, after I got home from camp, I had one day to chill and then I left for Lake Placid with Loren and her dad. That was pretty badass, there's some mad wind up there. And hills. They really don't end. Ever. And I got a Gap skirt for $15. Sweeeeeeet.

Came home on Wednesday, and yesterday I went into the city and got a haircut and hung out with Lucas and saw Mayumana with my mom. I miss Lucas! Haha. We were overheating, so we sat in the kiddie section of Strand. Then we got hungry so we went to some Whole Foods-like place and ate a chocolate cake thingy. Then I had to go meet my mom for the show, so we went over to Union Square, watched people PDA, got really skeeved out by the people there, and Lucas threw a backpack at the pigeons and pissed some people off. And we talked about our respective boyfriends, haha. Good times.

Now .... I'm headed over to get my bike fixed and get our car back. Rocky Hill Classic tomorrow, I'm getting my ass kicked.

No comments: